Set on a lovely lake, opposite a Westfield with supermarkets (for snacks and lunch). Only 15 minutes from Adelaide airport and within walking distance of the ocean.
Cost of the training, per couple, is $4999 (including GST) and this includes morning tea, supper, all materials.
Extras are: Accommodation, lunch and dinner.
Please deposit funds into the following account:
Bank SA, a division of St Georges Bank
Direct Debit to: BSB: 105 001
Account No: 150071840 Account Name: Beyond The Ordinary
Ref: SA/your name
It would be appreciated if you send us an email if you do a direct debit to confirm your deposit.
Deposit of $500 is required at time of booking to reserve your place. Deposit is non refundable but transferable.
Cancellations cannot be accepted less than 14 days prior to the workshop and no refund will be payable after this time, however the workshop place is fully transferable.
Note: Beyond The Ordinary Pty Ltd reserves the right to change the program without notice, should the need arise and reserves the right to cancel the workshop at any time with no responsibility to applicants other than to fully refund all monies paid for the registration.
While we take care to ensure that information on this website is current and accurate, we cannot guarantee that information, particularly dates and prices of workshops, has not changed. Please contact us if you wish to confirm any details.
Please read the following to understand the terms of your participation in The Goddess Within
- I agree to assume full and complete responsibility for myself while participating in the program.
- I understand that I may choose not to participate in any part of the program.
- I understand the program may involve physical and non-physical exertion.
- I understand the program is not 'therapeutic' nor a substitute for therapy.
- I confirm that do not have a recent history of chronic mental illness (if you are under the care of a treating professional, the professional has consented to your participation in this program).
- I do not demonstrate a propensity towards psychological fragility.
I acknowledge and agree that the Program, as well as my participation in the Program can be terminated at the discretion of the convenors for any reason at any time. I agree to release Beyond The Ordinary and associates from any liability or claims for financial compensation for my personal well-being for the period of the Program and beyond including any personal injury or mental anguish sustained by me. I acknowledge my understanding and acceptance of this agreement by registering for the program. I have read and agree to all the above conditions.
If you have any questions please email Diane on email@example.com